Execution of the periodic payment order agreement
UAB Pervesk, legal entity code 304186270 (hereinafter „the
Institution"), registered office address Gedimino av. 5, LT-01103
Vilnius, and the Customer, on the basis of a mutually concluded
Electronic Money and Payment Agreement, has entered into this Periodic
Payment Agreement (hereinafter „the Agreement") under which the Customer
obligated the Institution to periodically transfer electronic money
(hereinafter „money") from the Customer's electronic money and payment
account to the Customer's Beneficiary's account specified by the
Customer under the following conditions:
- The Agreement shall be concluded electronically, based on the
agreement between the Institution and the Customer on the provision
of electronic services.
- The Institution and the Customer, when concluding the Agreement,
agree that the Customer obliges the Institution to transfer the
money at the periodicity specified in the periodic payment order,
and the Institution undertakes to transfer the money to the
beneficiary's account specified by the Customer.
- The Institution and the Customer agree that the day of the periodic
payment transfer order shall be deemed to be the day of the
execution of the periodic payment order submitted to the
- The relationship between the Institution and the Customer arising
from the provision of the periodic payment transfer service by the
Institution shall also be governed by general terms and conditions
for the provision of services, which together with the list of
services and transaction price lists (Price List) shall form an
integral part of the Agreement.
- The Customer is responsible for the correctness of the data provided
in the Agreement and the periodic payment order.
- The Institution shall execute the number of transfers specified in
the periodic payment order up to and including the specified date of
the last transfer. If the Customer wishes to change the data of the
periodic payment, he/she shall terminate the concluded Agreement and
conclude a new Agreement, specifying new data of periodic payment.
- The date of the transfer is calculated based on the date of the
first transfer and the periodicity specified by the Customer.
- If the date of the transfer coincides with a day off or a holiday
(hereinafter „the non-business day"), the transfer to the
beneficiary's account with the Institution shall be executed on the
same day and the transfer to the beneficiary's account held with
another financial institution shall be executed on the next business
day of the institution, taking into account the Customer's choice
specified in the periodic payment order.
- The Institution transfers the money only if there is sufficient
funds on the Customer's account to make the transfer and to debit
the transaction, the account is not seized or otherwise restricted
by the right of the Customer to dispose of the funds in the account.
- If the Customer has concluded more than one Agreement and the
transfer dates indicated therein coincide, the transfers shall be
executed in the order in which the Agreements are concluded.
- The Customer pays to the institution the fees for periodic
transfers, which are stated in the Institution's Price List valid on
the day of execution of the order.
- The Institution shall have the right to unilaterally change the
terms of the Agreement by giving the Customer 60 (sixty) calendar
days prior notice to any significant reason, if the intended changes
do not substiantally worsen the Payer's position.
- The Institution shall have the right to terminate the Agreement by
notifying the Customer at least 60 calendar (sixty) days in advance.